Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where does my news come from?

If ever I am prone to reading news, I usually go online. I don't care to pay for a newspaper because I rarely will read all the way through it for both time reasons and because i usually don't have the patience. I think it's important to keep up with world / national issues, but for the most part I don't usually have the time to sit down and read a full newspaper. For that reason, when I need to go get news, I usually go for cnn.com and stick to that.

I try to focus on larger issues rather than more current issues because I want to know more about the world around me and how things are going. It is for this reason I don't usually go for newspapers generally close to home (ie national, not local papers).

No comments:

Post a Comment